Your Search For Best Eye Hospital Near Me Ends Here @ Shree Ramkrishna Read More»
Shree Ramkrishna Netralaya - Eye Hospital in Navi Mumbai Branch
What is LASIK?
LASIK stands for LASER-ASSISTED IN SITU KERATOMILEUSIS. This laser vision correction procedure can be used to treat myopia (near sightedness), hyperopia (Farsightedness) and Astigmatism. LASIK is a procedure that uses the “Cool” light from an Excimer laser to reshape the inner tissue of the cornea.
Am I a good candidate for LASIK?
You are eligible to undergo Lasik if your age is > 18yrs
You have stable refractive error for >1 year
Sufficiently thick corneas for safer ablation
Your retina is normal
You are not pregnant or breast feeding
You have no health issues affecting your eyes. Shree Ramkrishna Netralaya Eye Hospital in Nerul Navi Mumbai is the only eye care center in navi mumbai to offer bladeless lasik for patients .
What you need to understand about LASIK?
LASIK is a surgical procedure intended to reduce a person's dependency on glasses or contact lenses and not, as is usually thought, designed to totally eliminate the spectacle power, which is often, impossible.
The accuracy of the post LASIK residual power is based on many factors like pre-operative high myopia or high astigmatism or corneas which are not perfectly symmetrical. The power will reduce to the level where you may not need to use glasses for over 85% of the time, but some residual power is to be expected.
Shree Ramkrishna Netralaya Eye Hospital offers Lasik Xtra to all their refractive patients, all patients can benefit and it particularly helps high myopic correction or hyperopic correction, borderline corneal thickness; or other conditions or family history that the doctor believes would benefit from added corneal strength through Lasik Xtra. Book a consultation today to find out more about the next generation of laser eye surgery at Shree Ramkrishna Netralaya Super speciality Eye Care in, Nerul Navi Mumbai
Our Eye Services
Our Services To Give Best Care For Your Eyes
- What is Lensar Cataract Surgery ?Lensar is the Advanced Laser Cataract Procedure (A new level of insight and accuracy) How Does LENSAR improve Advanced Cataract Procedure? The LENSAR Laser System allows more precise Cataract removal procedure that is customized to your eye. Augmented Reality, a unique imaging system provides a reconstructed 3-D view of your eye, allowing for more safe and accurate information in order to help plan and treat your cataract. With Augmented Reality, a surgeon can see everything inside your eye in greater detail. Surgeon can precisely place Laser pulses that effectively soften the cataract for removal, and ensure the appropriate condition for the most accurate placement of your intra-ocular lens. Shree Ramkrishna Netralaya is the 1st eye hospital to offer Lensar Cataract Surgery in Navi Mumbai .
- Is Cataract Surgery covered by insurance?Yes, its a medically necessary procedure and almost all insurance companies cover Cataract Surgery. Financing is also available at Shree Ramkrishna Netralaya Eye Hospital
- Is cataract surgery safe ?Cataract surgery is the most commonly performed type of eye surgery in the world. We have performed more than 2 lakh cataract surgeries successfully. Results vary from patient to patient depending on healing power of an individual. Choosing an experienced surgeon like Dr. Prajakta Deshpande, who has performed thousands of procedures, will reduce the risk of your surgery.
- Which lens is best ?IOL Refers to Intraocular Lenses Vast selection of lenses : Aspheric IOLs Toric IOLs Accommodating IOLs Multifocal IOLs Monovision Its always preferable to consult with your ophthalmologist regarding the selection of lense. We always recommend to select best lens that will suit your eye health.
- Which Cataract Surgery is Best ?Traditional refractive cataract surgery began with the invention of intra-ocular lenses which raised cataract surgery to a refractive procedure . Laser cataract surgery, an advanced femtosecond laser replaces use of hand-held surgical tool. So its always recommended to get your cataract operated with latest bladeless cataract procedure.
- What is Cataract?The lens in your eye can become cloudy as you age, making it harder for you to see. This natural clouding of the lens is called a Cataract. To correct this condition, a cataract can be removed and replaced with an Intraocular Lens (lOL). This procedure is done one eye at a time. Over the time, Cataract can affect your vision and they may end up limiting your activities and ability to enjoy life. Alike Camera, our Eyes too use lens to focus on an image. If your lens becomes cloudy we find it very hard to view the world. Advanced cataract surgery allows the surgeon to reduce the dependency on glasses or contact lenses. With the latest technology, Lensar Laser System Cataract surgery can safely remove the Cataract and implant a replacement Lens to restore the vision. Get best treatment at Shreeramkrishna Netralaya Eye Hospital Navi Mumbai
- Is LASIK Safe?Yes. Lasik is quiet safe and effective. But there is no surgery or surgical procedures that can guarantee perfect result. As with any surgery or medical procedure, there are possible risks. Your Doctor will give you detailed information about Lasik's potential risks, complications and side effects and you should get all of your questions answered before giving your consent for surgery.
Waiting time is an only problem otherwise 5 stars to Shree Ramkrishna Netralaya Eye Hospital Navi Mumbai
Amazing Hospital! Super friendy staff.. made me feel completely at home! Its a very big and spacious hospital,up to date with what they do! Doctor Nitin is by far the best eye doctor I've come across. The entire hospital is very clean and with only the best eye care set up!
The hospital, has great staff and their recent eye camp was very helpful, I took my nephew there for a check up and turns out his new glasses were of wrong number. So with the help of their camp we could get him the correct pair of glasses. Thank you so much for the assistance ❤️