Shree Ramkrishna Netralaya - Eye Hospital in Navi Mumbai
Squint Care Clinic
Strabismus is the condition in which a person is unable to align both eyes simultaneously under normal visual conditions. When both eyes do not point at an object at the same time, it results in the appearance of one eye 'turning" in relation to the other. This turning may be in, out, up, down. This eye turning may be constant, in which an eye turns all the time, or it may be intermittent. It may also alternate so that either eye turns at any given time.
What are the Causes of Squint ?
• In some persons it may be hereditary.
• It may also cause due to infections in eyes.
• Caused due to abnormal nerve impulses to the eye muscles or due to the weakening of eye muscles.
• Squint may also occur due to refractive errors.
Squint Treatment in Thane and Navi Mumbai.
Set of Procedures differ with a type of squint. General Steps for your understanding are listed below.
• This surgery is done normally in effected eye or in both eyes.
• It is done on the white portion of the eyeball without opening it.
• Done on the muscles situated outside the eyeball.
• The procedure include weakening of stronger muscles and strengthening of weaker muscles.
If you are looking for the best Squint Specialist in Navi Mumbai or Thane, Shree Ramkrishna Netralaya is the best place to come to. We have the best top squint specialists in Thane and Navi Mumbai, who know well how to treat children with a squint. We also have a Child Myopia Control clinic especially to take care of pediatric patients with eye disorders. We have the best in class equipments to diagnose and operate squint in effective way.